In honor of International Woman's Day, Burgundy Fox & Ann Shoket have teamed up to celebrate you and empower you to live The Big Life, a dream life built on your own terms.
This week only, enter for a chance to win a Burgundy Fox box with a curated set of lingerie, loungewear or sleepwear and a signed copy of Ann's book, The Big Life: Embrace The Mess, Work Your Side Hustle, Find a Monumental Relationship, and Become The Badass Babe You Were Meant To Be.
One winner will be chosen at random and announced Friday on Burgundy Fox's Instagram and Facebook accounts @burgundyfoxco
Who is Ann Shoket (0:40)
Battling comparison (3:44)
Authenticity vs transparency (8:50)
Share the Wealth (10:00)
Millennials changing the world (15:15)
The Big Life (18:00)
Gender equality (19:40)
Your Squad, they aren't your besties (21:55)
Letting go of what you should do (26:00)
Baby on the way?! (29:25)
Ann’s go-to intimate apparel (31:10)
What self-love means to Ann (32:00)
Ann Shoket is an editor-in-chief/senior media exec who has had the privilege of bringing two major young women’s publications to number one across every platform. She's the author of The Big Life: Embrace the Mess, Work Your Side Hustle, Find a Monumental Relationship, and Become the Badass Babe You Were Meant to Be. She's the biggest cheerleader for millennial women, as you can hear from her TED talk "Why We Should All Be More Millennial".
As editor-in-chief of Seventeen for the better part of a decade, she was able to lead editorial that was authentic to young women’s evolving values, and pushed the boundaries of digital, print and cross-platform content. At CosmoGIRL, she was part of the launch team that broke new territory by talking about the complex, emotional terrain of young women’s lives. She has been named one of the “Most Powerful US Fashion Magazine Editors” by Forbes.
With her book, The Big Life, and the Badass Babes community, she continues working to shape the national conversation about the power of millennial women.
She's been a speaker for the Yale Women’s Leadership Initiative, New York Women in Communications, Step Up, S.H.E. Summit, Matrix Awards, Her Campus, Rent the Runway and Levo League. She speaks on topics such as women’s leadership and success, young women finding their power and the transformations in the media industry. She has also appeared on Good Morning America, Today, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View, CNN, Access Hollywood, and E! News (and to boot, she was a guest judge for four seasons on America’s Next Top Model).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Burgundy Fox Fall Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 a.m. (CT) on March 6, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (CT) on March 8, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsors. The Sweepstakes is intended for play in the United States only, and is void where prohibited and outside the Sweepstakes area set forth below. Do not participate if you are not eligible and not located in the United States at the time of entry.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years and older as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Burgundy Fox and any of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members includes spouse, parents, siblings, and children. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the email address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited and outside the above-listed area.
Instagram Guidelines: Each entrant or participant completely releases Instagram of liability or responsibility associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram will not assist in the administration of the Sweepstakes and cannot advise on whether consent is required for use of user content or how to obtain any necessary consent. Burgundy Fox agrees to administer the Sweepstakes using Instagram as promotion, at our own risk.
3) Winners & Notification: On or about the first business day after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will make all decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winner by email or telephone. Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if: (a) winner does not claim his or her prize within 72 hours of first notification attempt; (b) winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (c) winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (d) winner does not provide required identification or documents by the deadlines set by Sponsor; and/or (e) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prize and Delivery: There is one Burgundy Fox box and The Big Life book to be awarded on March 9 and to be claimed by December 31, 2018.
Prize will be arranged electronically and mailed to the winner. Sponsor not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prize is not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value because of lack of availability. If prize is tickets to an event and the event does not occur for any reason, no alternate prize will be awarded. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor, Burgundy Fox, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If there is any discrepancy between any term of these Official Rules and marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules will govern.
By accepting the prize, winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use winner’s name, voice, photograph, likeness, any statement provided by winner, and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. If this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof.
7) In Case of Dispute: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions. The federal and state courts located in Cook County, Illinois will be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Official Rule or activity associated with the Sweepstakes. All entrants agree, by participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
8) Official Rules/Winner List: For an Official Winner List (available after the end of the Sweepstakes Period), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for Official Rules or Winner List must be received within 60 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
9) Sponsors: Burgundy Fox, LLC
You're in the right place
Even if your bras & undies aren't right now.
Consider us your self-care fairy godmothers, we've got your back. We're here to bring you perfectly fitting intimates in stylish options. Before you leave, sign-up for a bonus:
A free pair of underwear with your first purchase